Articles Comments

Bollywood Squad » TV Show » The Voice Show Registrations Info – Imagine TV

The Voice Show Registrations Info – Imagine TV

NDTV Imagine TV new singing reality show The Voice about information given below.

Have The Voice ? We have the platform for YOU! Presenting ‘The Voice’ – the Indian version of the international hit show.

Please Like our Facebook Fan page. For more detail please connect with BOLLYSQAD Facebook account.

The Voice – Registrations Promo Video

The Voice SMS Details:
Participants have to send an SMS to 58888 typing TheVoice space Name Space Age.

The Voice Call Details:
Participants can make a call to 58888777 also to register.

Rs. 7 per call charges.
Read about call rates first from the T n C page of The Voice India registration on Imagine TV before making a call.

Online form copy this link and past

Sources: Imagine TV

Filed under: TV Show · Tags: ,

19 Responses to "The Voice Show Registrations Info – Imagine TV"

1. Mukesh kumar sinha says:

Sir my name is mukesh kumar sinha from bihar and i have choice for the singing reality show the voice so please sir you will contact this number-9897618920

2. prit pal singh says:

I have a potential to sing but i am getting any chance to perform. Kindly give me one chance, I am from Delhi.

1. Amit mishra says:

Yar agar tuje pata ho to muje bi audition date bata dena plz.

3. vineet says:

Sir,i alredy registered audition in jaipur.but i have no reply from you.so please send me registration no. on my mobile no. 8233265254

4. i am registered in delhi audition my registration No; S992379 Pl tell delhi audition date my mobile no; 09896215443

5. Amit mishra says:

Hi…….sir this is amit mishra form assam…..sir i have a good voice but koi bi platform nahi milne ke karan me apne ap ko prov nahi kar paya hu.’so plz sir give me one chance in *the voice*……plz send me audition date and venu my email-amishrav4u@gmail.com and cel no +91 8011816469 plz sir one chance plz.

1. Amit mishra says:

Date abi declear nahi hua.

6. Hassanuzzaman says:

Hi… I am Hassanuzzaman . And i am from “Assam “dist :dhubri.(mankachar)
    Sir mujhe singing ka bohoti jiyada hi sokh hai.. Sir isiliye mujhe apne aap ko proov karne ke liye 1 moka dijiye plz…. My mno: 917896316225
    and my id: applenazmina433@gmail.com

7. Hassanuzzaman says:

Sir i was waiting for the voice audition date and vanue

8. Sir my name is jayesh rathor from kota(rajsthan) and i have choice for the singing reality show the voice so please sir you will contact this numbe 08104273943/09680386346

9. Hassanuzzaman says:

Hello! Sir yeh new show ‘the voice’ kab start hoga? Indian idol se pehle yeh show ka promo aaya tha but yeh show kab start hoga.. Jaldi kijiye na sir… Thanks.. (hassanuzzaman)

10. akash mishra says:

there was no options for the selection of cities at the time of online registration so i have to select kolkata city, becase of no other options.

11. Raunak Singh says:

Hello,Iam Raunak Singh i am waiting for participating for ‘THE VOICE’ so please inform me the audition date of kolkata.mob;9748395650 my id- khalsaraunak@gmail.com

12. vani says:

Hi sir,I am vani i am waiting for ‘THE VOICE’ but abhi tak iska koi result nahi mila.Please tell us about auditions cities $ registration date. agar maine registration kiya toh audition date ka pata kaise chalega.thanks sir…….

13. vani says:

plzzz anybody tell about THE VOICE auditions venue $ registration date.

14. akash gupta says:

m akash i live at delhi i wanna bcome a singer is my life ang my real passion sir mai bhut interested hu aur meri request hai aapse please inform me date n place in delhi my no 9971377825 n email id akashgupta652@gmail.com

15. ISHWAR PUROHIT says:

PLZ CONTECT-08128917317

16. Anam says:

hi….I am Anam Mirza i love singing so pllz one chance only pllz pllz pllz…..

17. Kristina says:

Remarkable issues here. I am very glad to look your article.
    Thank you so much and I’m having a look ahead to contact you.
    Will you please drop me a mail?